In this Pub Talk, I talk about Stickers and my Camera Gear. You guys have been sending me stickers for months, but I haven’t had a place to put them. I don’t really like putting stickers on my tools either. So recently I built a new set of cabinets for the workshop! A perfect place to put all of your stickers.
I also take a minute to answer a view question about which type of camera gear I use.
Watch the Pub Talk #03 Video
I’d been collecting stickers you guys have sent me for almost a year. I hadn’t had a place to put them, so I just kept them in a drawer in my office. Yeah, I know. Lame. Well, last weekend I built some new storage cabinets for the garage. I badly needed to the storage space. The fronts of them are of course the perfect place to put your stickers. I wanted to put them somewhere that would get a lot of airtime in my videos! So with that, I hung the following stickers:
- The Chris Pine Workshop
- Woodworking for Mere Mortals (Steve Ramsey)
- The Carmichael Workshop (Steve Carmichael)
- Patrick Holzwerker
- Mike Kapotsy
- Jay’s Custom Creations (Jay Bates)
- Awesome Wood Things (Matt Haas)
- Nick Ferry
- Wilker Do’s (April Wilkerson)
I also wanted to take a minute to answer a question I get somewhat frequently: “What camera/tripod/lighting/audio gear do you use?” Watch the video to find out more, but the basics are:
- Canon 5D Mark II (discontinued)
- Zoom H6N 6 Channel Audio Recorder
- Sennheiser EW-100ENG Gen3 Wireless Lavalier Mic
- LimaStudio LED 500 Studio Lights
None of these companies have sponsored The Geek Pub. I just like their gear.