GBS-8200 CGA/EGA to VGA Converter
This is the latest revision GBS-8200 CGA/EGA/YUV (component) to VGA converter for arcade machines.
Available on backorder
This is the latest revision GBS-8200 CGA/EGA/YUV (component) to VGA converter for arcade machines. Converts almost all older style PCBs to VGA output that can be sent to CRTs or LCDs. This allows connection of older arcade boards (including JAMMA boards) that output CGA, EGA, YUV (component) to more modern VGA monitors or HDTVs that incorporate a VGA input.
What makes the GBS-8200 so great is that there are no dip switches or other complicated configurations in or order to get it working. All inputs on the converter are automatically detected!
The onboard OSD allows you to make changes to the configuration should you desire, such as color correction, zoom, and position.
- Supports CGA, EGA, and YUV (component) signal input
- Supports VGA at
- CGA and EGA signal auto scan at 15, 24,, and 31 KHz
- YUV (YPbPr) signal auto scan at 480i/480p, 576i/576p, 720i/720p, and 1080i/1080p
- On-screen display supports English and Chinese
- Adjustable position zoom controls
- True digital 24-bit A/D converter for true 16.7-million color conversion
- Supports all VGA monitors, including CRT, LCD, PDP, and projectors
In addition to this GBS-8200 manual, the following items are included in the box:
- The main GBS-8200/GBS-8220 PCB
- Power Cable (2 pin, +5V)
- TGB Cable (8 pin, 6 wire)
You can find additional specifications, wiring, board diagrams, and other information in our GBS-8200 manual.