GeekPub WANBOX 1U Rackmount Firewall Router 2106 GP-WB2106-4/32
The WANBOX® is a small 1U rackmount network appliance for use as a firewall or router and is compatible with numerous open source firewalls.
The Geek Pub WANBOX® is a small 1U rackmount network appliance for use as a firewall or router and is compatible with numerous open source firewall offerings such as OpenSense®, pfSense®, RouterOS®, m0n0wall®, Untangle® and many others (OS not included). The WANBOX® comes with an Intel Atom E3845 processor running at 1.91 GHz (full support for AES-NI), 4GB or DDR3 RAM, and a 32 GB mSATA SSD.
- 1U Rackmount (only 8″ deep)
- Intel® Atom Quad Core CPU E3845 64 bit, 1.8GHz, 2 MB L2 Cache
- Intel® AES-NI hardware encryption support
- 6X Intel Pro 1000 Gigabit Ethernet for WAN/LAN
- 4GB DDR3 RAM (open slot accepts additional DDR3 4GB SODIMM)
- 32GB mSATA SSD (3GB/s)
- 2X USB 2.0 ports
- 1X Console serial port
- 1X VGA port
- Power LED, HDD LED, and Reset Button
- 110v/220v Power input and hardware switch (US cord included)
- Dimensions 17.5″ wide chassis (19″ rack) X 8″ deep X 1.75″ height (444.5mm X 203mm X 44.5mm)
- Weight: 5lb (2.25kg)
- Operating Temperature: 14f to 122f(-10c to 50c)
- Brushed aluminum enclosure (black anodized)
For help installing software or configuring the WANBOX, see our WANBOX Guides and FAQ.