GEEKPUB PCie risers are some of the best on the market and have some great futures to boot. These PCIe risers are high quality, exceptionally designed, and work well in 24 hour mining operations. One of the best features of our PCIe risers are the numerous power options built right onto the card. No need for power adapters with these bad boys!
These PCIe risers offer three different power options for connecting power from your power supply to the riser cards. There is an onboard LED and fuse to let you know when the card is working properly and to protect your GPU from a power surge. Our PCIe risers for mining are also driverless meaning a no hassle installation in Windows, Linux, MacOS, or Simple Mining OS.
Awesome Features of The Geek Pub PCIe Risers
- High quality, long-life capacitors
- LED indicator shows you when it is operational
- Integrated fuse protection for your GPUs
- Multiple power options without adapters: 4-pin Molex, 15-pin SATA, and 6-pin PCIe
- High quality USB 3.0 cables
Included in the Box
- Qty 6: 16X PCIe riser board
- Qty 6: 1X PCIe adapter card
- Qty 6: 24in (60cm) USB 3.0 cables
- Instruction card
- The Geek Pub sticker
Frequently Asked Questions
Q. Can USB risers be plugged into standard USB ports?
A. No. These risers are transmitting PCIe data, not USB data and are not compatible with standard USB ports.
Q. Under ideal circumstances which power port on The Geek Pub PCIe riser is the best to use?
A. The 6-pin PCIe connector.
Q. Are the USB cables soldered to the PCIe adapter cards?